for your fix of cosmic sonic vibrations. . .

Feb 13, 2008

You Know it's Good, It's the Beat

Oh damn. Two days, two posts. crzzzy. So it's only February and the weather is already starting to boil. All I can say is that we're f*cked.

On a lighter note, here are some sweet jams for you to taste.

Duh this first one is a no brainer. . .its everywhere. MR. OIZO + RAGE = Badass!!!

Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of (Mr. Oizo remix)

Next is DANGER. Remix done by DATA. Dude is sick, saw him last weekend. My ears were bleeding after I left. I dunno if I should classify that as good or bad. . .hmmmmm. . . .I'd say GOOD.

Danger - 11h30 (DatA rmx)

Das Pop's got this song called "Fool For Love." Everyone's remixing it. Here's my fav.

Das Pop's - Fool For Love (Yuksek rmx)

Last up today is a low key banger. Those are my favorite types of bangers.

Health - Crimewave (Crystal Castles Remix)

Thats it for this daily dose.
Kisses and Hugs XXOO

0 comments: